The 2007 FACC Ted Pace Memorial race was a little windy, but no where as windy as it was last year when the race had to be stopped due to the number of capsizes. Nevertheless most people coped well with the breeze, with the circuit through the Lake estate area being the only tricky area. Boat numbers were a little down compared to past races, but paddler numbers were slightly higher, mainly due to the fact the there were four K4 crews competing in the K4 Challenge – well done to the crews from FCC.
- Megan Braithwaite and Steve Parker in the K2XO were the fastest overall on the full course in a time of 1:46:22. ,
- Andrew Coutts in the TK1MV45 was the fastest on the 3/4 distance in a time of 1:35:18,
- Neil Grieson and Wayne Cook in the TK2MV55 were the fastest on the 1/2 distance in a time of 1:06:06,
- Emily Bray in the K1LJ14 was the fastest on the 1/3 distance in a time of 45:03, and
- Sarah Bray in the K1LSJ completed her course in a time of 24:28
Full results can be found here.